Invisalign® Clear Braces – Park Cities | Dallas, TX
Your Clear Path to Straighter Teeth
You can straighten your teeth without metal braces. Invisalign® is an FDA-approved system that uses clear, removable aligners to incrementally straighten your teeth. There are no uncomfortable brackets or wires, and because you remove the aligners to eat and drink, there are no food restrictions or problems with brushing or flossing.
Invisalign® uses 3D computer imaging to map out your entire treatment plan, allowing you to see what your teeth will look like before you begin treatment. Then, using the imaging, a series of custom aligners are created that will move teeth incrementally. You will replace each aligner every two weeks with the next aligner in the sequence. Average treatment time from initial teeth position to brilliant, straight smile ranges from 9 to 15 months. The best part is most people will never notice that you are undergoing treatment!
Why Choose Kenneth Hamlett, DDS for Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Able to deliver final results in a fraction of the time compared to regular braces
- Every treatment custom-designed to maximize comfort & effectiveness
Trust Your Smile to an Expert
Not every dentist in the Dallas area has undergone the training necessary to provide the Invisalign treatment. Nor do they have the background in cosmetic dentistry that your Dallas dentist has undergone. If you are concerned about visiting a dentist who offers the best treatments possible with an emphasis on aesthetics as well as your oral health, you have found the right team. Dr. Hamlett is one of 80 dentists world-wide to receive the honor of being a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is one of two doctors to be named “Best Dentist in Dallas” by D Magazine.
What Orthodontic Issues Can Invisalign Treat?
- Invisalign has been clinically proven to correct the following dental concerns:
- Crowded Teeth
- Spaced or Gapped Teeth
- Crossbite- misaligned upper and lower jaws
- Underbite- when the lower teeth protrude beyond the front teeth
- Overbite- when the upper teeth protrude over the lower teeth
Advantages Over Traditional Braces
- Allows you to eat whatever you want
- Easy removal whenever you need to eat or clean your teeth
- Invisible teeth straightening
- No irritation on the cheeks and gums
- No adjustment of wires and brackets required
Invisalign allows you to maintain your mature appearance no matter what your age and maintain optimal oral health. To see if you are eligible for an Invisalign dental treatment in Dallas contact the dental office of Dr. Kenneth Hamlett today.