Meet Your Dallas Dentist
Kenneth M. Hamlett, DDS, General Dentist
Dr. Kenneth Hamlett loves Dallas! A graduate of Highland Park High School, Southern Methodist University, and ultimately, Baylor University College of Dentistry, Dr. Hamlett has a deep affection for his hometown. Not only has Dr. Hamlett provided fellow Dallas natives with unmatched, personal care, but also his special skills and notoriety have brought highly visible patients, such as media celebrities and fashion models, from all over the globe to his Dallas office for exclusive treatment.
Dr. Hamlett is in rare company — one of only 63 dentists world-wide to receive the honor of being a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Also a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Hamlett is in very exclusive company. Fellowships in these prestigious organizations require an extensive commitment to excellence, and only a handful of dentists in the world achieve a fellowship in both. Circling the globe as a lecturer, Dr. Hamlett teaches the world's top dentists as a senior clinical instructor of Aesthetic Advantage courses for the Rosenthal Institute. Recognized by his peers for his special talents, Dr. Hamlett is one of only two doctors to be named "Best Dentist in Dallas" by D Magazine each time the honor has been awarded.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Texas Dental Association
Serves on the Dallas Area Peer Review Committee
- Senior Clinical Instructor – Rosenthal Institute
- D Magazine – "Best Dentist in Dallas" Selected by a jury of his peers and selected every year the competition is offered.
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Baylor College of Dentistry
- The Pete Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Pankey Institute
- Las Vegas Institute
- Rosenthal Institute
Dr. Kenneth Hamlett and the Cosmetic Dentist of Dallas team strive to give each and every patient the treatment they deserve. Call us today at (214) 363-9474 to find out how we can help you achieve a smile that will have you shining brighter than ever before!