Dentist – Park Cities | Dallas, TX
Meet Kenneth Hamlett, DDS, FAGD, FAACD
A graduate of Highland Park High School, Southern Methodist University, and ultimately the Baylor University College of Dentistry, Dr. Hamlett has a deep affection for his hometown. Not only has he provided fellow Dallas natives with unmatched personal care, but his special skills and notoriety have also brought highly visible patients, including media celebrities and fashion models, from all over the globe to his Dallas office for exclusive treatment.
A Unique Expertise
Dr. Hamlett is in rare company — one of only 80 dentists worldwide to receive the honor of being a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. And, as a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Hamlett is truly in a class of his own. Fellowships in these prestigious organizations require an extensive commitment to excellence, and only a small handful of dentists in the world ever achieve a fellowship in both. Circling the globe as a lecturer, Dr. Hamlett has taught the world's top dentists as a senior clinical instructor of Aesthetic Advantage courses for the Rosenthal Institute for the past 15 years. Recognized by his peers for his special talents, Dr. Hamlett is one of only two doctors to be named "Best Dentist in Dallas" by D Magazine every time the honor has been awarded.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Senior Clinical Instructor – Rosenthal Institute
- D Magazine – "Best Dentist in Dallas," selected by a jury of his peers and selected every year the award has been offered
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Baylor College of Dentistry
- The Pete Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Rosenthal Institute
- Pankey Institute
- Las Vegas Institute
Life Outside of Dentistry
When not helping patients, you’ll often find Dr. Hamlett traveling the world, enjoying new cultures and cuisines along the way. Much of his free time back in Dallas is dedicated to various give-back programs, and he also works with a number of volunteer museums. Many of his patients are artists, and you’ll find their works proudly displayed in our office when you come to see us!